Saturday, August 31, 2013

Guess who was nominated for what....(Reposted)

I was nominated for a Liebster Award by a fellow blogger Ony! EEEEEEP I'm soooo happy! EEEEEPP I'm a monkey! EEEEEP what the heck am I doing that for?

As with all things, there are rules, EEEP! Sorry, couldn't help myself. And now I must slowly turn my eyes down as I get annoyed looks from my mother...nice going. Anywho...here be ye rules!

    1.Link back to ze person who nominated you 
    2.Answer ze 11 questions given to you by ze nominee
   3.Pick 11 bloggers with under 200 followers to be nominated
   4. Come up wiz 11 questions for your nominees to answer
   5.Notify ze nominees "


Step one:

http://anonymousony.blogspot.com/ (Ony's fabulous blog)

Check.

Stepety 2:
1. Why do you blog? I Kept a diary once..didn't turn out to good. A semi tell all blog about being a writer(oh the irony)seemed like the next step to sanity.
2. Favorite song?This question! DIEEEEE! UGGHHHH I HATE IT! there are so many songs i'm obsessed with right now. I suppose I'll choose Antivist by Bring Me the Horizon.
3. Are you in any fandoms? YUSSHHHHH. Well kinda, I don't really like to label myself like how directioners are directioners or beliebers are beliebers. I'm just a fan.  I love Pierce the Veil though and I think that fandom is called the Sexicans or the Vielers?...so I guess that's me? XD
4. Do you have an idol, if so who?Jesus!...no that wasn't a joke, it really is Jesus. I wish I could be as perfect.
5. If you can go anywhere in the world where would you go? Macchu picchu in Peru, Greece, Rome,Paris, Martinique
6. Favorite color and why?Rainbow!!! I hate single colors! I want them all to be together
7. Would you rather be toeless, of fingerless? neither. I know, I'm no fun
8. Strangest Dream you've ever had? The kung-foo fighting beagle. *shivers. So he started off walking with a cane right? Next thing I know, the sucker is busting all kinds of kung foo moves on me and chasing me up the steps! 
9.  Favorite quote?“A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.”
― Maya Angelou
10. Do you have a favorite youtuber, if so who?eeeehhyeah, this one is difficult. I love Joey santagato, jenna marbles, ryan hyga, mazzi maz, jacksgap, zoella, britpop life, sam pepper, caspar lee...and on and on and on
11. Style icon?
hmmm...good question. I really love Shailene woodley's style. It's simple and cute at the same time. She's so normal looking, like she doesnt even wear that much makeup and she's so naturally pretty. Also, I can totally appreciate Rhianna's fearless style. I'm not a huge fan of either of these girls because I'm more into he fashion than their trades but I really do love their styles :)

Step 3:
Ehhh It's not eleven but these guys deserve it...
Nocturnal Instincts

My questions for you! (Answer them on your blog)

1.How did you come up with your blog name?
2. Dream Job?
3.What's the last movie you've seen? rate it
4.What was the most annoying song of the summer? Why?
5.Pancakes or Waffles?
6. Favorite superhero?
7.What color would you use to describe you as a person?
8. Guilty Pleasure?( Something you love but you kind of feel embarrassed or bad about. i.e, my guilty pleasure is phineas and pherb)
9. Who inspires you?
10. If any, what quote or saying do you live by?

2 comments:

  1. Loved reading your answers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the nomination! I've been keeping up on your blog even though i've been silent myself for a bit! keep it up, you rock!

    ReplyDelete

Its obvious that I like to talk(type,whatever) but I want to know your thoughts too! Leave a comment :)